domingo, 7 de marzo de 2010

What do you do on the week?

On Monday:
  • I clean my house at 8:00 in the morning.
  • I dinner with my family at 7:30 in the evening.
On Tuesday:
  • I have english class at 1:00 in the afternoon.
  • I study english at 5:00 in the afternoon.
On Wednesday:
  • I watch TV at 7:00 in the morning.
  • I go to University at 3:00 in the afternoon.
On Thursday:
  • I go to shopping at 9:00 in the morning.
  • I spend time with my family at 3:00 in the afternoon.
On Friday:
  • I have mathematics class at 3:50 in the afternoon.
  • I listen music at 7:00 in the evening.

What do you do on the weekend?

On Saturday:
  • I relax at 8:00 in the morning.
  • I clean my house at 10:00 in the morning.
  • I dinner with my family at 8:00 in the evening.
  • I sleep at 10:00 in the evening.
On Sunday:
  • I go to church at 8:00 in the morning.
  • I do the laundry at 10:00 in the morning.
  • I go to the movies at 6:00 in the afternoon.
  • I sleep at 9:00 in the evening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario